The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your demographic information, such as postcode;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
When you register for news updates, you will be asked to provide your email address. You will be informed when you register by submitting your email address, you consent to receiving communications by email from time to time. We maintain a mailing list for the purpose of communicating updates, news and product releases and other information on The Ickles to members of the mailing list. If you wish to unsubscribe from such mailing lists, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button which appears at the bottom of our emails to you. We will not use your email address for any other purpose (including adding it to any third party mailing list) without your express approval.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, product providers (such as Amazon), maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; [and]
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
- third parties to collect and process data, such as [Google Analytics or other relevant businesses]. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
SOCIAL MEDIA MESSAGING, MESSAGE BOARDS AND FORUMS
The Ickles Websites may contain interactive features such as Facebook messaging, Twitter posts, message boards and forums. Whenever you post personal information in publicly accessible places such as Facebook, Twitter, message boards and forums on the Internet, this information becomes available to anyone with access to the Internet. This information can be collected and used by others, including to send you unsolicited communications. Therefore, we recommend that you use your discretion and exercise caution when providing your personal information on Facebook, Twitter, message boards and forums. We accept no liability for any material or links posted on any Facebook post, Twitter post, message boards or forums on the Wiggles Websites or Applications.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
IckleThingz, a division of Symmetrii Pty Ltd ABN 50 131 203 757
Last update: February 2020